Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fire Station

Today, my friend Tanya made a private appointment for the boys to go to the Fire Station and see all the trucks and gear. It was a day I will never forget, seeing the joy and wonder of the boys! The firemen were so great with all eight boys and really let them explore the station and all the trucks. It was the kind of day that I appreciate and know how blessed I am to be able to stay at home with them and experience the "firsts". Thanks dad for working so hard.

Christian on the ambulance! He jumped right up - our future fireman?
Maybe Nicolas will be a fireman - picking up the hose and trying to figure it out
Christian up on the truck, listening to everything he was learning

Nicolas a little freaked out because someone over the radio was reporting in and the lights went on!
Wow these hats are heavy -never knew that!Poor Christian leaning to the left
The ladies and our little men! How are we going to top this weekly play date?
Christian deciding he wants to wear the fireman hat - watch his progression of wonder!

3 comments:

  1. They look like they had such a great time! I love that the firemen were so good with them too.
    Adorable little men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great idea. How cool..... I want to join your twins group!!!!!!! Pitty we live on the other side of the world!

    Your boys are getting so big!

    By the way, a friend tells me the snake on my fence was a diamond python

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute. looks like a wonderful time

    ReplyDelete