Friday, June 11, 2010

Mr. Potato Head

I know I should be working on my resumes for clients but I have been in such a "tired" funk and when I write something on the boys blog, for some reason it makes me so happy and gives me the energy to get up and get working again. So here is a quick post!
Mr. Potato head is one of the most simple but best toys for all the moms out there! It let's them be creative, imaginative and keeps them entertained! Except, they love wearing the pieces or try to incorporate it into their outfits! Yesterday, Christian brought out Mr. Potato Head's Blue shoes and tried to put them on because it looked like his blue Croc's.
These photo's below had to go on....just because!
My little workman! Why the blanket under the hat...well.. to keep the sweat out of his eyes from working so hard of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment