Sunday, May 16, 2010

Some Wild Hair

I am starting off with a normal happy photo of Nicolas when he is being tickled or laughing. This is so the next set of photos don't scare you ! I couldn't resist taking these hilarious snap shots and blogging about his hair because it was so crazy - he looked like Jack Nicolson from the horror movie "The Shining". His nick name is Ticolas -Nicolas because he is usually smiling, sweet and has this great distinctive laugh.
Actually, Nicolas is often cranky if he doesn't sleep his two hours and is like a bear waking up from a long winter's sleep until he has his snack and drink. He is so much like me when it comes to waking up - I hate it until I get my cup of java flowing! He is also like me in the sense he has some SERIOUS WILD HAIR when he wakes up!

4 comments:

  1. This is so funny! I love his crazy hair :) You will love having these pics when he is older (and he'll probably hate it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your blog on multiples and more. Love the boys names and they are absolutely adorable! i have 19 month old twin boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THanks for stopping by! We had a pretty brutal fight this morning over the "blue" blanket, the yellow was not desired. The upper left hand corner of my blog has a button "cutest blog on the block", if you click it they have tons of free templates. Pretty easy to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your boys are adorable...visiting from multiples and more

    ReplyDelete