Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day came early for us this year!

With twin 2 year old boys, there are no surprises because they are excited to tell you about everything! What they did, what they saw, what happened. Yesterday Ken took the boys to BJ's to get some much needed household supplies. When they came back I casually asked Nicolas (like I normally do) where did you go?
Nicolas responded: "get mommy book". It never dawned on me that they were going shopping for me and I forgot that this is the age when they start telling you anything you ask them!!! Hooray, I love this age!
I said: "Really....did you buy something for mommy"? He said " yeah...book..mommy..book". When Ken came in the house I just smiled and said- did you go shopping for me? He looked at Nicolas who was smiling and pointing to the car saying "Mommy book..da da...get ma ma book". By book, Nicolas was thinking of the cards they got me! He wouldn't let up until Ken went out and got the cards- so Mothers Day came a day early this year!!! I love that kids tell you everything!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms, grandma and great grandmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment