Friday, May 14, 2010

Christian The Next Famous Contortionist ?

Isn't this just plain weird!! The other day I walked into the living room and watched Christian do this random movement several times. I immediately busted into laughter and thought : could Christian be the next famous contortionist?? I asked him what he was doing. He simply looked at me and said "Swinging Like a Monkey"!! Of course- why didn't I know that?

Phase 1 - lifts his legs in air while balancing on table
(look at that determination in his face)
Phase 2 - He gets his belly off ( man, he is straining)
Final Phase -And..the back goes into a arch - he really arches his back but I couldn't get the photo at the right angle to capture the true flexibility!
An example of the random things a kid can do! And the imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment