Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mayday...Mayday...

Mayday....Mayday.....
What do you do when your kids love to float face down in the water without sending shear panic in the pool? Both Nicolas and Christian like going into the deep end of the pool, relax and float but FACEDOWN, holding their breath. At first, I freaked out but then my girlfriend who was a swim instructor said they will pull up their heads when they are done....sure enough they do. BUT it still sends panic to all the parents when they see a kid just floating.
Yesterday, a mom started running towards Nicolas and I said calmly.."He's fine, he just likes to float". She looked at me like I was a nutcase (as I would too if I didn't know) and then I found myself saying to the boys loudly in front of her.."Guys, you have to stop doing that, your freaking out all the parents".


OUCH..that pavement is hot!Give Mama-Cita a kiss!



No comments:

Post a Comment