Monday, August 15, 2011

Jammed Packed



    Usually I do not like filling our every waking moment on the weekends with activities but after having a cranky week with boys and so much rain- I greatly welcomed our flurry of activity. This weekend:




  • Boys went swimming at Grandma Judy's.


  • I got go to my grandma's to help my grandparents and family with a garage sale ( I am a garage sale junkie - well the selling part and I realized my Uncle is exactly like me..he just gives the stuff away like crazy for little $ but ends up with some great cash flow because his purpose is to get rid of the junk and the money comes in)!!


  • We went to the beach with my family and everyone chipped in so I got a break and really relaxed floating in the water.


  • We had some friends over for playtime and birthday fiesta. The boys are always so happy when they have Addison over and it was so cute that they made her cupcakes.


  • Although, I had 3 resumes and a trashed laundry room/kitchen I tried like hell to keep it out of my mind, hence the mayhem in my household on Monday. Boys were cranky, I was cranky and WAY TOO MUCH TV for boys which always makes me feel guilty!!


  • Today off to the pool with some of our friends, praying the rain doesn't come and praying for no M.E.L.T.D.O.W.N.S!!!
In this photo, right before Nicolas stuck his face in the cupcake, Ken secretly heard Nicolas say to himself "Okay, here I go"!! Like he was pumping up himself to face smash a cupcake.





Look at those Baby Blues





Happy Birthday Addison!



Jess loving her playtime with the kids! Me- loving the playtime break!!




No comments:

Post a Comment