Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ten (Eleven) For Tuesday



  1. Today Nicolas told me : "I don't want to be Handsome, it's hard”.

  2. When we put on Diego, they both told me to stop singing to the intro and to stop dancing. What can I say, I was happy that I was going to get 24 minutes of quiet.

  3. We had an exciting moment this afternoon, the Weeble Wooble Treehouse came (this thing was around 25 years ago and it still brought the same excitement).

  4. Poor Nicolas ended up in the E.R Saturday night after having a Shrimp allergy reaction, no shellfish for at least 2 years. Next day, we were at a party and someone spilled a shrimp platter, shrimp juice hitting the floor while Nicolas walking barefoot. Panic attack in mom!

  5. I took the boys to the gym today, Nicolas didn't want to go and Christian said: "It's okay buddy, we will have fun”.

  6. I made a meal last week that turned out to be so bad that the boys refused, Ken choked it down with some Red Hot and after I gave it to the dog, the next morning we had to give him Pepto Bismo. Yes, it was that bad!

  7. I read in a blog that accurately described 3 year olds - they are like "Mini drug addicts". Think about that statement, doesn't it seem so true at times? Can be so sweet but in a second’s notice they can turn into a moody, spastic person. For example, Nicolas didn't want to eat breakfast this morning. Then all of a sudden he got mad when Christian and I went ahead to eat and started with our prayers. Then he looked at me and said, "Mom, I love you so much". Melted my heart, after I was so mad he wouldn't come to the table initially. Maybe I am the one that acts that way?

  8. The boys were making a ridiculous sound over and over today, when I asked what they were playing, they said : "We are playing puking baby" Like dah mom you should know that. Nicolas ran in and said: "Mom, I just can't keep up with cleaning the puke, there is SO MUCH".

  9. Yesterday Christian told me "Stop Mom, your making me crazy".

  10. Christian trailed into the kitchen with his tunnel and said he was a Very Hunger Caterpillar with a big butt.

  11. We all took a 2 hour nap today. I am reading the craziest book called "Hunger Games" which is keeping me up to almost midnight and I cannot put it down even though I am a zombie. It is the first of 3 books and I just heard they are going to make a movie out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment