Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hair-Do

M.A.J.O.R meltdown yesterday in public!! This sweet little man was not on his "A" game when I took the boys to get their hair cut. Typically, they love it and have never cried or fussed when getting clipped. I knew it probably wouldn't last long since it was over a lolly pop that the hairdresser told the boys they would get after their haircuts. Now why the hell would you tell them before? Needless to say, we left with one hair cut for Nicolas and Christian looked like Jack Nicholson from the movie "Shining" with his hair crazy and an insane look in his eye. It wouldn't have been bad if I didn't get the "What is wrong with your kid" look from two other moms and the hair dressers who I was about to give a piece of my mind and yell "WHAT ARE YOUR KIDS PERFECT"?? I always encourage my friends with kids, who cares what other moms think or the stink eye you get when your kid have meltdowns so I don't know why I let it bother me? Probably because the mom looked all clean, neat, put together, while I looked haggard with my hair all crazy, no makeup and wearing my beach cover up since we were going swimming after. The cool thing is I cut his hair myself after dinner and it came out great, even gave him a little trendy spike in the front. I filled one of my life time dreams of being a hairdresser last night (well other than being a rock singer), I was in my glory snipping his hair!! A good haircut and savings of $12.00 ~ not to shabby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment