Tuesday, July 19, 2011

3 Year Olds!

The past month has been kind of crazy, hence lack of blogging. My gram passed away which has broken and left a hole in my heart. I am still trying to live by my motto "enjoy each day to the fullest" my last conversation with my gram. Sometimes this is so easy to do, other days...well not so easy. Boys have been doing so many new and exciting things but they are really showing how head strong they are. I thought the terrible 2's were a challenge....NOTHING compared to the strong wills of 3 year old twins, especially when they work together as a team! Nicolas has sprouted into a giant it seems over night (including his sassy talk back to me). He loves to always tell me "No-Way", when I ask him to do something.

Nicolas was looking at himself in the mirror and very seriously said: "Mom please cut my hair". I asked him why and he said: "Because I don't like it curly or long, I want a trim - PLEASE TRIM IT MOM"!

Christian this week during a tantrum said: "Stop Mom..you are NOT listening". Then he proceeded to have a meltdown and all of sudden very seriously said: "May I have a tissue for my eyes". I couldn't help but start laughing at the kid.


Nicolas and DaddyBoys having a conversation with Aunt Maura

Boys wanting to be right by Great GrandpaNicolas can't help but to hug Grandpa- however he leaped into Grandpa, good thing he was sitting.

Christian wanting to take a"pretend" snooze...Nicolas not letting him and wanting him to play, play play


A Good Game Of Hide and Seek With Grandma...

No comments:

Post a Comment