Thursday, July 21, 2011

Let Me Add A Few More...

I had to just add a few more things about today from my last post a few minutes ago:

1.) I broke the news to the boys that the TV broke and Nicolas said "Oh boy, better call the cable guy"... no idea where that came from. Then Christian said, "No, Daddy can fix it, he is Mr. Fix-er Guy.

2.) I realized that as I as walking through my house, it looks like a shaken, shattered snow globe from our glitter shell project, even Rocky has glitter on him.

3.) Competition between them is pretty heavy - I picked Nicolas up out of bed first and he looked at Christian and sang " Mommy got me first, mommy got me first, mommy got me first Christian".

4.) Lastly, when you have toddlers, you can never sneak a snack in like a cookie or lemonade, you always get busted when crouched down so they won't see, then they always want you to share it! I don't want to share my cookie or my lemonade!!

No comments:

Post a Comment