Monday, February 28, 2011

Show Time!

Friday night we took the boys to the Big Cat Habitat for their annual show which consisted of lots of animals in a "ring" with music and comedy. It was like a small scale mini circus. The boys LOVED it and did great lasting until intermission. They probably could of made it through the whole thing but it was getting late and we wanted them to ride the ponies. They got to see their girlfriend Addison, which is always a bit hit!

Ken wanted to let the boys ride on the ponies by themselves and I disagreed. I was freaking out when he stepped away and let Nicolas go by himself around the circle. As I was trying to hold onto Christian I found myself yelling out loud..."No Ken, No..hold onto him." Then I hit below the belt and as I was walking by him,I gave him my mean look and said, "I swear, if he falls I will never forgive you". Ken, who is so easy going, knowing I was just in a panic mode said..."I know..I know, he is fine". Meanwhile, Christian saw what was happening and kept saying to me, "Let go mom, Let go..Nicolas is doing it - LET GO OF ME!!". Other than that it was an amazing time to see the joy in them!!!
Boys watching the show with intense anticipation! Addison going in for some tasty chips!Good Times!
Nicolas enjoying his tasty hotdog!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like great fun. I am always hesitant to take my boys out at night, but looks like yours did great. They are getting so big, and sound so grown up.

    In answer to your question about tantrums, I really don't know! They still have tantrums, almost daily between the two of them. Usually when they don't get something they want. The tantrums are different. Shorter in duration, and usually just screaming. They get over it quickly cos we ignore it. Tantrums are not ever something I worry about, so I guess they aren't too bad!

    Sal

    ReplyDelete