Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Justin Bieber

Just to show you how out of touch from music I am- I didn't even know who Justin Bieber was until about 3 months ago. Then I thought for the first month his name is Justin BEAVER. Most of my friends are in their early 30's and most of my sisters/brothers are under 20, so I count on them to keep me up to date while I am in "Mommy World". The reason I bring up Justin Bieber is alot of people keep telling me how Nicolas looks like a "mini Bieber". I thought they were saying a Mini Beaver for the longest time and I wasn't sure if that was a compliment or diss? Finally, my girlfriend said...not beaver Jody- JUSTIN BIEBER!! All my girlfriends were there and started laughing hysterically. So when Ken came home that night, I asked him "who is Justin Bieber - is it BEAVER or Bieber"?? He looked at me like I was insane and started laughing "It's Justin BIEBER Jody!!! You know, the kid who is the pop craze and has one of the biggest hair trends right now with the teenagers"?? Umm...nope didn't know that! I can remember in my 20's - I thought, I am going to ALWAYS be the mom that is current on all the pop/current trends. Not so much the case, thankfully I have my friends/family to keep me on track but this has really made me feel old!!

But just maybe... I am that trendy mom after all, I mean...my kid supposedly has a cool haircut! I just think Nicolas is due for a massive hair cut! What do you think?
Justin Beiber:Nicolas:Nicolas rocking out like a rock star!


Nicolas A Year Ago!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is the haircut! So cute and I love the comparison from then and now, he has grown SO much!

    ReplyDelete