Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Crappy Week

Yes, I should be in bed right now catching up on lack of sleep this week but I am just having one of those weeks where my mind can't settle over a lot of things. Won't blog about it, lets just say it's one of those crappy weeks we all face from time to time where shit hits the fan in a moments notice and your world turns upside down in different ways. Not being dramatic, just the reality of it. Dealing with the family both in the household and extended family. That is why I haven't posted since last Tuesday. Things are getting better and after tomorrow it will hopefully be near 100% better ( well not 100% but I can dream that some of my extended family will get their asses in gear). Not trying to leave anyone on a cliff hanger, just truly don't want to blog about all the details, especially knowing most of it WILL WORK OUT, I just needed to vent that its been a CRAPPY WEEK. Thank god for friends listening to me cry and calling to support every area of our life.

Okay- enough of that .....here are some sweet photos of the boys that I had to get up to cheer myself up!! Can you believe they can go fishing, scooter riding and ARE POTTY TRAINED! Ken and I can not believe our little love bugs are growing way to fast! I hate that and we trying to enjoy every second with them and be present in the moment, especially more now than ever! Sorry...still showing photos over Xmas, I just have SO MANY!! Happy Weds to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment