Tuesday, February 8, 2011

U - Pick 'Em!!


We went to the coolest place today that is actually near my house! It is a "U- Pick Em" fruits/vegetable farm. It is so wild because they grow everything going up/down instead of fields. They gave each of us a bucket, scissors, quick lesson and off we went finding the perfect strawberries. The boys were on a serious mission to get the biggest and most red strawberries! They got so excited when they spotted one, they got even more excited to see the "baby" strawberries starting to sprout. They kept saying.."ohhh..look at this one mommy, we got to cut this one"! I got all sentimental on the drive home, thinking about how excited they got to do something like this. I LOVE THIS AGE and I feel so blessed to be home with them- all the stress, lack of extra cash flow and aggravation that I tend to bitch about is so worth it. I am happy we decided to pull them out of preschool and wait until next year because of all the cool stuff we have been doing, now that I can do it since they are older, even just 3 months older has made such a difference! Of course tomorrow my tune might change if we are having one of those crazy days! But one thing I know, I don't want to miss a minute of this. If you live around here, it is a cool place to take your kids. Prices are good too!
Finding The Perfect Strawberry!


The Best Part!


"THUMBS - UP" on having a great time and tasty snack!

So Happy We Went Here They Had To Hug!


Final Batch After (Well, what was left)!

1 comment: