Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hugs N Love!

Long day today...I needed a good laugh today, so I went to some of these photos from our vacation at Xmas (yes, I am still posting about it because there are so many funny photos) and some of these photos just make me laugh. Contagious smiles, laughs and pure happiness of our family. Great thing about twins- you get double hugs and love.

This one just makes me laugh because of what my husband and brother in law are wearing to go sledding. My husband looks like a huge marshmellow with this puffy silver coat- we dared him to wear . My brother in law, is so proud of those straps on his pants!
Aunt Diana laughing hysterically that we are sprinkling reindeer food for Santa's reindeer in 20 degree weather!Aunt Sammy loving on Nicolas's stinking toes.Uncle Mike just can't get enough of the boys hugs!Same for Aunt Deb
ARE YOU SMILING YET? ISN'T IT CONTAGIOUS!

Aunt Diana cracking up over something Christian said while he was wearing his shades, thinking he is the coolest.Going for a plane ride with Chris!Ro- Ro just can't get enough hugs!This last one, just makes me laugh because I remember how happy Nicolas was to get this present as you can see from his face. (HE IS IN THE BACK).

No comments:

Post a Comment