Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sometimes I Just Need Peace and Quiet

Sometimes a mom needs a little peace and quiet!! Are you with me???
No but seriously, they did this themselves! They took Ken's sisters hats and door signs and put it around their binkies! No wonder it was so peaceful! God I love the binkies when I want the whining to stop and some peace! AND yes, yes..I know the binkies (pacifiers) are ridiculous at 32 months and they will be cut soon (once we finish potty training and change to big boy beds)! We are on our first "true official" week of potty training and holy shit are certain times hard as hell, but other parts of it easy breezy! I think if it was just one child it wouldn't be bad, but two at once- especially trying to get out of the house in the morning and be on time! That warrants A BINKIE and another whole blog in itself with training twin boys! But for this week..I will take the binkies for some quiet!

2 comments:

  1. the pictures are so funny. Last night when I was babysitting, the mom was like ok, I need everyone to leave me alone for 3 minutes while I think. And then she said to me, there really isn't enough wine in the world for this. haha! You're not alone!

    ReplyDelete