Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What Day Is It

(Christian at a birthday party this weekend, decided to create his own dance floor and bust some moves).

These kids have it made! I love seeing them so happy and wish to god I could be a kid like this, living in the actual moment, expressing exactly how I feel at any time. I need to break out into a dance right like Christian because right now in this actual moment, I FEEL LIKE A MISERABLE ZOMBIE and out of it!! I seriously do not know what day is it...Tuesday, Wed or Thursday? That is how brain dead I am right now, actually all week since Saturday. I told Ken last night, it feels like this week I am lost, meaning I can't focus and moody. Boys both have colds, we have been inside all week and the boys have been rotating in their levels of CRANKINESS. Plus 3 years ago my dad passed away this week when I was 7 months pregnant with the boys. The boys have been asking a lot of questions lately like "Who is your daddy", "Is he coming over to play". It breaks my freaking heart this time of the year not having my dad here to see things like Christian busting a dance move or how happy these kids are.

I haven't gotten much sleep the past few days between Ken snoring, the dog snoring and the kids restless in their sleep. Maybe my happy pills need adjusting or I just need to get back into our normal schedule. At least I have a smile on my face right now because Christian just woke up and started saying out loud "Hey Nicolas, wake up, you like Bubble Guppies"? What the hell are bubble guppies?? Glad they are waking up happy ~ makes for a happy mommy!!

Here are a few snapshots of the boys from the "T-Rex"theme birthday party they went to. I will put more up soon!

1 comment:

  1. Life looks like so much fun for your boys. Doesn't it make you feel great that they are such happy little boys! Well done!

    Bubble guppies is a TV show, it's only new here in Australia so they are advertising it a lot. That's the only reason I know, I've never seen it though!

    ReplyDelete