Thursday, October 28, 2010

What..A Bumble Bee?


Picking out a freaking Halloween costume was RIDICULOUS this year! Ken and I spent countless hours debating this, wasting probably a full week of our life on this! You would think we were the ones dressing up. This is probably the last year that I will be able to choose for them and do something cute because I know going forward the boys will be picking their own and lord knows I will have to grin and bear it. So I was determined to get my way on this one! Bumble Bees!!! Now, please what ever you do, do not tell Ken that is a "girly" costume. He has sucked down his pride and agreed to go along with me on this one.

The best part of this whole situation is one of his best friends is going with us on Halloween and his daughter is..yep.. A BUMBLE BEE! At first, I laughed so hard when they told me because all I could think of was what Ken's face was going to be when I told him she is going to be a Bumble Bee! I knew he was going to say and did say "See..I told you it was a girls costume"!! So after countless hours looking on line for a "Masculine" Bumble Bee Costume, which doesn't exist, I pulled my mom in to make one of her adorable costumes for the boys! She came through and made it perfect! Here is a sneak peak of some photos I snapped today because the boys had their dress up day /parade at school!






1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! I can't believe your mother made these, she is SO talented! Wow, they look adorable and I can't wait to get our little bees together on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete