Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Festivals / Polo Party

What A Month and it isn't even the holidays! I haven't been able to post with the boys starting preschool, work, life, household,raising twins...raising twins...raising twins..did I mention raising fabulous twins? Here are a BUNCH of photos to catch up on the festivals we have been too this month (Polo Party and 2 Pumpkin Festivals)!

This photo my friend took who is a fabulous photographer! The boys with their girlfriend Addison!




Taking A Ride With Gram!


Lou -Lou Enjoying The Boys!

It's Been A Long Day! ( The next few photos are from my great friend - I can't take credit).





2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you posted more than that first pic, I was just about to say - no one would think I was actually worthy of hiring based on that photo ;) LOVED our morning with you guys. Thank you for not posting a picture of me in that torture train, lol

    ReplyDelete