Saturday, August 21, 2010

WHY I LOVE YOU (Part 2)

This week I wanted to write a post for each of the boys, sharing some of those special traits each of them have and why I love them so much. The last post I shared some of the things Nicolas is currently doing.....for my other sweet little man - Christian! Christian:

  • Oh my Wild and Crazy Christian ( I say that in the most positive way) - I absolutely love that you are so expressive in everything you do. For example, when you say something is "SO BIG" and you throw your arms open wide to get the point across. You always make us laugh with your wide range expressions.
  • You love to talk..talk..talk. You start from the moment your eyes open in the morning,until they close at night. Sometimes you even chirp a word in during the night! Seriously, when you open your eyes in the morning, you immediately start having a conversation as if you were never asleep!
  • I love your drive and determination. You never want to give up on anything and will continue at it until you or someone shows you how to figure it out. Grandma Terry said this week what a "great negotiator" you are and that you will have a successful future ahead of you in life with your negotiation skills and drive- I couldn't agree with her more.
  • You love anything that has a great beat to it. You will stop what your doing, smile and start dancing. You have some serious rhythm kid!
  • Your love for singing is hysterical! You love a audience and the more people listening - the better. Right now you can recite and sing the full song of " ABC's, BA-BA Black Sheep and Itsy Bitsey ".
  • You are naturally gifted at imitation. We can show you something, like when we first showed you how to swing the golf club and in a few attempts, you have the stand, swing, follow through down! You do this on so many things.
  • You have the most incredible smile ( I know I said that about your brother) and I feel the same about you. You can walk into the room an immediately light it up. You walk in like you own the place, no hesitations.
  • Your amount of energy you have is priceless and your most favorite activity is to be chased and tickled. The squeal of delight you make is a sound I never want to forget and a feeling I hope you will always have with you.
  • I love that you always go to your brother, want to play with him and see what he is doing. I can always tell how much you love him and miss him when you are apart.
  • I love how loud you are (well most of the time) and that you are not afraid of speaking your words or trying them out. Your curiosity of life is incredible.
Lets just say little man " I love you to the moon and back" and I am so proud that you are my son! Again, as I said with Nicolas, I could write forever on why I love you. It seems like just a short while ago, I was holding you in my arms and rocking those sweet baby blue eyes to sleep. I wish I could freeze time because this age is so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment