Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Boys

After a nice morning at the library with Grandma, the boys woke up from naptime in such a good mood. I went to peek in on them (it was one of those moments when they were being "TOO QUIET) and when I saw them, I felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest with love. They were holding hands in the bathroom and kept holding them as they marched around the house laughing and talking to each other. Nicolas kept saying " Come on Christian" as he lead the way. I have been seeing their bond develop so much lately as they play with each other and talk to each other. You can really see their love and joy for each other in these snap shots, showing the unique bond that twins truly have! Christian so happy as Nicolas has to check and make sure he has his train!This photo would be perfect if it weren't for my pile of laundry...yes the reality of it is I always have a pile of clean laundry waiting to be folded!


1 comment:

  1. I love this. AND, I love the picture with the laundry. Its very telling of what having children is like and how a load of laundry can wait :) Love it Jody! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete