Sunday, March 4, 2012

Windy Day



We woke up this morning and yet another thing happened with our house- one side of our fence blew over last night during the wind storm. I heard it crack and for some reason in my blissful sleep I thought it was my neighbors tree. Come on really??? Strange things have been occurring with this house over the past few months and it is starting to freak me out.

We had someone attempt to break in last month. 2 nights ago our air handler (yes our new AC unit) leaked through the ceiling to leave a lovely large brown spot on our kitchen ceiling.
We had our back yard burned off because it was covered with weeds and it now looks HORRIBLE. Lastly.....our front porch light caught on fire last weekend.

However, looking on the bright side of things, the boys are safe and they to truly enjoy the wind and fly their kites!!!! I am so bummed because I am in bed right now with a sore throat and I wanted to be part of this fun activity but Ken snapped a few cute photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment