Sunday, March 4, 2012

Grunt Much?

If only when you were sick as a mom...your children would say this to you (above - sorry its hard to read).

I just asked Nicolas jokingly when he came upstairs to see me..."Can you make all my meals tomorrow and clean the house buddy"? He thought about it seriously and smiled then said.. "But your the meal maker mommy and I can't reach". I am the meal maker, does that sum it up?

Thankfully, I have been able to sit in bed all day as daddy fills in but I still have the guilt because I am not downstairs helping daddy out and I am up here writing on my blog and doing resumes. BUT my throat hurts so bad that I don't want to be downstairs to talk to anyone! Nope not AT ALL. I have a fever, I am a crankass and I can't sleep because I took damn daytime cold medicine again by mistake which makes me WIRED plus I slept for 10 hours last night. Tomorrow is Monday so I need this damn daytime medicine to wear off ASAP so I can get some sleep. I can deal with colds, stuffed noses, headaches but I HATE these sore throats because with twin toddlers you get A WHOLE LOT of questions to answer and they don't take "I don't know" or grunts for answers. If only moms could Grunt like cavemen when we were sick it would make recovery faster - wonder what my kids would do if I took up grunting while my throat hurts?

No comments:

Post a Comment