Saturday, January 7, 2012

Boys Day Out

Today Ken took the boys to a car race and I was home solo!! The time has come when they will be doing more and more things together without me like fishing, golf and such. Makes me kind of sad but it is WONDERFUL having a day to do whatever I wanted. What did I do?


  • Ran To the Bank and Post Office

  • Spent 2 hours Grocery Shopping (that took WAY to long)

  • Unloaded groceries and cleaned out refridge

  • Made Chili for dinner

  • Did 4 loads of laundry

  • Took a shower in peace, not rushed like most days

  • Watched a episode of Parenthood

  • Drank a cup of coffee in peace

  • Took a hour nap, not feeling guilty about it today

  • Vacuumed

  • Caught up on emails and responded to some potential clients for work

  • Now...blogging and going to fold some laundry, drink another cup of coffee and watch a episode of Tori and Dean; Home Sweet Hollywood.
They should be home shortly and I am missing them like CRAZY!! I can't wait to hear that door open and them say "Mommy? Where are you and get blasted with their super hugs" and them tell me 100 miles per minute about their day. 7 hours without them, I am ready for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment