Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bikes! Bikes! and More Bikes!








Well our little guys are doing their first fundraiser. It is a "TRIKE - A - THON" for St. Jude's Hospital Cancer Research. It is such a cute little event. Their school is blocking off the parking lot and all of the 3-4 year old's bring their tricycles or bikes,they ride around for a certain period of time. I think it is hysterical because now all of the moms are asking .."Do your kids ride a bike already to each other? Are they supposed to?" My one friends had me laughing so hard because this morning she said "Jody- can Nicolas and Christian ride a bike ~ are our kids supposed to be riding bikes?? I'm so embarrassed my kids can't ride bikes!"Rapid fire coming at me, almost on break of mass hysterics!! I actually love the little trikes, I think they are adorable, I almost wish we didn't by-pass those because they just went to big bikes. I think it is a cool event because it gives us information to read to the boys to teach them about Charity and what it means to help others in need. However, I skipped over the first lesson and I explained it to the boys myself and I realized I better stay on their plan talking to the kids because.....
Christian said:


"Mom, I think I am going to keep some money in my pocket I get and I should put some saved in my bank". OH LORDY SON!!! We are giving...not TAKEN....



Anyways, other than my child thinking he can pocket some cash flow... and become a white collar criminal, we would love it if you could or know anyone who would want to help support the boys in their very first fund raising! Any tiny amount will help if you are able. Donations can be make on their personal pages at:




No comments:

Post a Comment