Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cranky 10 For Tuesday..Er 13

Oh my lord am I a CRANK-ASS right now. I am posting hoping to vent and it will be gone. Let me just post why....please don't read if you don't want to hear my vent!

1.) I just got 3 resumes this week - yes I should be happy, feeling blessed and frankly right now I need to be writing them but I can not focus "intellectually" with this tornado going on in my brain. I am in what I like to call "Shut-down" mode.

2.) Kids kind of cranky from being in house so much because they have been sick. My kids are physical so that means they walk up to me and they will just push(headbutt) my butt, stomach, legs and try to get me to chase them when they need that physical activity. Not in the mood for that one today.

3.) I am sick, Ken is sick....

4.) I took some kind of cold medicine today, hoping it would help and it is making my mind race and I feel like a lunatic but I still want to sleep it off. Making me feel like I can't keep my head up and it is making me want to cry. I hate day time cold medicines, reason I never take them.

5.) Boys have watched way to much TV today but I really do not want to play at all today. I actually haven't been able to think of any activities to do with them and we are all just bored.

6.) I have been sleep deprived this week, I don't know how I ever did it when they were babies.

7.) My grandpa is in hospital and we found out he will never be coming home. Probably my biggest factor in being a crank-ass.

8.) I have to still pack for NY and get house ready and we have less than 36 hours. AND I still sit here and blog instead. Why? I am lazy today, pissed, sick, miserable, shut down mode and having a pity party.

9.) Our flight is at 6 am and I will have to be up by 2:45-3 am to get ready and get kids up...not wanting to do that.

10.) I don't feel like cooking today, cleaning, taking care of sick kids, working on resumes, getting house ready, bills paid before we leave, pack, wrap presents. Pity party. Have you just ever felt angry or pissy for no reason? That is how I feel ...well I have some reason. GRR!

11.) Kids only slept 40-45 minutes nap so I only got part of resume done and all 3 are due tomorrow...I just want to sleep. Each take about 4 hours to do, even longer when I can not think. Even with a double espresso coffee and 2 cups of regular coffee I can not imagine doing anything else but sleeping when Ken gets home or mindless things like doing this blog! Tomorrow is going to be insane.

12.) Painters didn't show up today for our house AGAIN. Double GRRR.

13.) I must say though, the kids are being sweet with "trying" to be good with all of us sick. Even with them cranky, I still want to lay on the couch and cuddle with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment