Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Missoni for Target

Wow! Okay, I love Target and now I love it even more. If you haven't heard yet, yesterday Target introduced the designer name brand "Missoni" and from what I heard it INSANE!! It shut down their website and created a Black Friday ordeal. My cousin in Chicago said it was crazy and people were running everywhere in the store and within 30 minutes the items were cleared out. She went to the home goods and by the time she went to the clothes section everything was gone!! I am not one who needs high end name designer brand items, especially having two little munchkins. However, I must admit I used to love designer clothing when I was younger working fulltime..but now I proudly buy Target brand, hell I buy any brand if it is affordable and looks good. The boys and I are headed over there this A.M to look at Halloween stuff but I am secretly excited to see what this Target has or if it replaced any of the items on the shelf. This brand is typically so expensive, high end and most importantly great quality - we are talking normally their dresses start at about $1400.00! Wow, I can see why it was so INSANE! I am not going to buy anything today since we do not need anything but it is so cool that Target now has this brand at a very low price!! Yipee!! I know some friends that got some awesome deals and ventured out into the madness! Hoping today will not be insane because I promised the boys we could go look at all the spooky Halloween items. Target is just a fab place and now even more FAB!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment