Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Our Boys First Hair Cut

The boys had their first hair cut three weeks ago! It was so much better than I anticipated. I had vision's of knock down tantrums and scissors swiping ears off! This place was so cool. It is called Lil Divas and Dudes. The set up was amazing, the boys had a car to drive, a video of Baby Einstein playing while the hairdresser was cutting and me blowing bubbles for them! I was really torn because Nicolas has a full head of curls and I wasn't sure if I should cut. Once she cut it, it got even curlier so I was so excited about that! I was a little sad because now they look like true toddlers and not my little babies. All in all- this place is the best for little kids hair cuts, I only hope next time will be as fun because they already need a new cut!!

No comments:

Post a Comment