Friday, July 31, 2009

Dancing Boys

I am a great fan of music and dance, so needless to say there is always music and dancing going on in this household. I pretty much have come up with a song for everything in their life- even brushing their teeth- probably overkill. Sometimes we listen to jazz, classical rock, classical, 70's, nursery ryhmnes and yes, even rap/dance.

Actually their favorite song is from a cuban background and it is called "Suavemente" by Elvis Crespo - that my girlfriend Brianna had introduced them to from her wedding CD ( A GREAT SONG!!) We play this one all the time and when this song comes on, they will stop what they are doing and break out in a bounce, clap real fast and shake their heads- especially Nicolas. Some of you may remember when they were about 10 months old, I caught the first video of them doing the "baby boy dance"....I will attach below. Recent video is of Christian while he was eating, I turned on the radio and he immediately started bouncing ( I feel bad that Nicolas hasn't had a feature starred cameo on the blog yet...but he will soon). Their favorite nursery song is "When your happy and you know it." They got the "clapping" and "hooray" part down but we are still getting the stomp your fee. Our friend Nathan said he has always wanted to see the "hip-hip-hooray" move make a comeback, maybe these little guys will bring it back!LOL!

Christian at 14 months:


When Your Happy and You Know It!

10 month old- dancing!

1 comment:

  1. Omg, I love them. The "Happy and You Know It" cracks me up. Especially since Christian's shorts are falling down the whole time. Love them.

    ReplyDelete