Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Halloween

This year was the first year that the boys picked their own costumes. All year, literally since last year they have been telling me that they were going to be a Pirate and Astronaut. For the past 3 years, my mom has made their costumes and this year she shined again. I don't know how she does this because not only did she go back to work full time last year, but she still carpools to both of my sisters games ( 14 and 17 ), school activities, makes, does her housework, frequently is on LSU campus attending to my other sister and brothers needs (Jr/Freshman at LSU) but she somehow can take on these cool sewing projects. She also does it for my other sister who has 4 boys. This year she made my sister's son Brody a "Wizard" that came out amazing. I think my favorite were the booties she made for Christians costume. These kids were on a mission this year and totally got it! They were all so sweet and didn't eat anything until we got home. Other than the attack of the mosquito's it was a blast. They went with their girlfriends Addison, Ava and their cousin Joshua. The boys were so cute with Addison and throughout the night would hold her hand or make sure she was with them at the door. It was so sweet. A memory I definitely want to keep forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment