Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall

I can not believe it is November and we are moving right ahead with making turkeys, pilgrims...the whole Thanksgiving Theme! Only 2 1/2 weeks away- is that possible? This year since we are having Thanksgiving at The "House of Hughes", we have decided we are going to decorate for Xmas the week before (next weekend) so that we can enjoy it while our family is here. The problem is we live in a deed restricted community that is so strict (we have actually gotten a notice that we would be fined $50.00 if we didn't paint our lamp post) so I am not sure how they are going to take the early decorations since there is set dates allowed. We are also painting the house which I want to rebel and o paint "outside" the allowed colors of our community but I know we would be fined. Opps- just got off on a vent - sorry. My point is I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the holidays. WHOO HOO!!!! The holidays are here. Although, I am extremely unmotivated today and do not feel like doing my list..hence the blogging, I am finally feeling relaxed. How is that possible- not sure..maybe because we just had a mini vacation or maybe it's the magical help of my therapist but whatever it is I will take it! Lots of photos to post so here is the first fall activity we did at Hunsaders Farms before Halloween.

On a side note (unrelated) my house just got so loud. The boys both just woke up, ran downstairs and immediately started rapid fire asking me for their big robots that I hid in the garage for the past 3 months. I hate these robots but all of a sudden remember they remembered these things. Nothing like a "firing" noise going off in my house non-stop.


A hug or strangle?? Humm...you decide.







No comments:

Post a Comment