Saturday, July 24, 2010

Loving this week!

This week was one of the best weeks we have had - filled with all kinds of activities which I will blog on later on in the week.

1.) My cousin Anne's son had his beautiful baptism which I couldn't stop blubbering the whole time.
2.) Our family had a party after, which is always great because we laugh, Ken and I get a break with all the family watching the boys and of course all the yummy food!
3.) My Aunt Colleen and my cousin Eileen stayed overnight with us for the baptism and spent the day with us after- again lots of laughter and help!
3.) Boys finally got their hair cuts.
4.) Two playgroups.
5.) Had a Pajama day which we did absolutely NOTHING! Stayed in our PJ's, no cleaning, no resume work, no emails and we played all day!
6.) Got to go to a spa party on Friday night.
7.) Grandpa and Grandma Hughes came for a visit and dinner.
8.) Today we went and spent the morning with Lou- Lou, who provided a nice break, activity for the boys and coffee...coffee..coffee!
9.) We got outdoors and went to the park...needed because I get cabin fever in the summer in Florida.
10.) Aunt Colleen set up a cool craft activity for the boys (which I will blog on)..painted Zita and strung it.
11.) Ending the week tomorrow with a full day visit down at Grandpa Hughes who has his house set up for activities, toys for the boys and yummy food.

How can I top this week? Here are a few photos of Aunt Colleen spending the day with us and going to the park.



No comments:

Post a Comment