Friday, April 16, 2010

READY - SET - GO !!!

Last year for their 1 year birthday, Grandpa Hughes bought the boys these cool 4-wheelers (he even came prepared with helmets - which I call the "bumble bee" helmets because they look like the shape of a bumble bee to me ) Is that weird I have always thought bike helmets look like bumble bees??

Anyways, my little guys LOVE driving their 4- wheelers! We don't get to do it alot because it takes both of us to supervise but when we go out, they are the hit of the neighborhood. They can do it on their own now and they think they are such big boys when riding them ( well they always think they are big boys nowadays) ! Christian : " Wait..did you say slow down mom?" No way!
Ken showing them how to pick up speed, mom having a heart attack behind them.
Is mine faster than yours?
Nicolas really giving me a heart attack trying the "no hands" approach!

Nicolas going "off roading"...well as much as he can in Florida living on the "Ranch" !
Look at his devilish grin since he knows I hate when he goes on the grass - Another weird thing about me- I HATE FLORIDA GRASS -RED ANTS AND WEIRD SPIDERS.

1 comment: