Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Birthday

Well.. we survived this week while Ken was out of town and we all managed even though we were sick. It actually went well. Taking care of two little precious guys while I felt like I was on my death bed was a challenge but I just kept telling myself, you have not other choice, get up and do it! The power of the brain. The down side was, because I didn't get a chance to recoop, I had to go to the hospital yesterday because of a coughing attack that would not stop and I couldnt breath. But luck was on my side because I was in and out of the hospital in less then 40 minutes! ( I guess when you look like your going to cough yourself to death, they move you along pretty fast)!

So fast forward...here we are today on my birthday and I have an infection in my throat and I am not supposed to talk for 24-48 hours. YEAH RIGHT with two year olds but I do get to rest in bed and take it easy which is always nice - without the guilt and I can blog!

My girlfriend Vanessa, wrote a blog once about jumping on the trend with a new camera! I have wanted to jump on that trend for A LONG TIME but I couldn't bring myself to spend the money on it when I have so many other things to budget for. However, today on my birthday - I am on that trend! The boys got me a new camera for my birthday and I love it...love it ....love it!

I snuck downstairs to take a few shots with it . With zero experience, it still takes such crisp photos! I can't wait to learn more about it because this is the kind of gift that will last forever - memories of my family.
When I came down around lunch time, I found the boys making my birthday cake and Ken had taught them to say " Happy Birthday Ma Ma"!! ( Boy do they need haircuts)!


"Tickolas" - Nicolas!


Hummm...did you say I had to eat vegetables?
I love this photo- catching Christian with his morning hair and smiles!
I have to get better because next weekend is their big 2 year birthday party with my family and I have so much to do!! Being sick the past two weeks is going to put me into MANIC mode this week trying to get the place cleaned up for the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment