Monday, November 30, 2009

Cutest Boys Ever

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
The boys are officially 19 months!
I feel so blessed for every part of our life this year ( yes...cheesy and I am always tired) but it seems like this year has been so happy and I have so much to be grateful for, especially with Ken and my boys ! Each day keeps getting better and better. We had the best Thanksgiving ( other than really missing my dad) and we were able to share it with both sides of the family at our house this year. Boys loved seeing all their family! I love starting new traditions with the boys! As you can see below...boys are getting ready for the cooler weather!

THE ZOO!
OUR FIRST ROAD TRIP TO THE OTHER COAST TO SEE MY FAMILY / WEDDING

IChillin after breakfast watching a Baby Einstein Video.

No comments:

Post a Comment