Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Twin Climbing at 18 months

I haven't posted in awhile because these little guys have gotten so active and have really been keeping me on my toes! Well, last night the boys really mastered climbing! I know we have been very fortunate that it has not occurred until they were 18 months but let me just say "THANK-GOODNESS" it just started! Today was NUTS!! As I was walking into our family room from the kitchen- taking about 5 minutes to warm up their lunch, I caught Christian jumping on one couch and Nicolas was up on the same couch - crawled over the end table and as I walked in- was making his way over to the other couch! This has been going on all day. Trying to discipline two at once is insane. They see each other, laugh and then make their move! Over and over. I think I got the biggest workout of my life today. I even fell asleep with them this morning at their morning nap and we all slept for 2 hours! I thought that maybe they would forget they learned this last night- no way!! They are so excited about it! Wish me luck for the next few days (but it fun to see them so excited and laughing - makes it is hard not to laugh and discipline). More photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment