Monday, May 21, 2012

Words You Don't Want To Hear With Twins

Today we had our traditional Monday 'PJ' day after a very active weekend. We just lounged around the house and spent time today reading, eating and playing.  I don't know what got into me but I decided to let the boys play with shaving cream. After they covered with themselves with it, I went to turn on the bath. Within seconds of leaving the room I hear..."GO" then laughter. Literally, one minute! I walked into a kitchen of shaving cream on the counters, floor, cabinets, rugs. So, naturally I had to join in the fun.  Then later in the morning I heard them saying " LET'S BOX"! I don't even know where they got that from but I walked into the living room and they were literally BOXING!!! They were laughing but 'boy oh boy' were they wrestling and hitting their stomachs, faces..etc.  I almost had a heart attack. Something you never want to hear from your twin boys that are only 4!!!


This is what it ended up in...a war of shaving cream, so naturally I had to join in!! Ken's mom came over and said.."Is that shaving cream on your curtains"????  Yep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment