Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Nicolas

Nicolas just said to me....


"This house AGAIN is a mess"!



Me: "Really..I don't think it's too bad".

So I felt a little bit like a slacker mom so I moved 2 trucks against the wall- why am I listening to this?



Nicolas: "Agghhhh, mom it's still a mess right now". Very annoyed at me. Like this is all you got?



Me: " Well little man then get cleaning up".



Nicolas"Christian this house is a mess, can you clean it up".



Seriously? Seriously? What child wants a nice tidy house?


It makes me want to break out the old pictures and say..."See Nicolas, the house USED to be nice and tidy and actually was quite beautiful and modern PRE - CHILDREN". But, I can't so that thought will stay locked up in my frontal lobe of the brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment