Friday, March 12, 2010

THANK GOODNESS FOR KEN!!!

Ken has been away the past three days and all I can say is thank goodness for him. He is such a great dad and helps me so much when he is home, wanting to spend every minute he gets with these little guys. At the end of the day is when I really APPRECIATE all that he does because while he was gone, these little guys went WILD!!

They decided during clean up, right before bed- when I was feeling the most exhausted - that they would help me by organizing all their little toys behind the couch by shape, color, size- while I was trying to clean up dinner. Even though my little helpers were doing a great job at sorting- it took me over 30 minutes to put the toys back!

My sister said I was out of breath when she was chatting with me as I was cleaning up. I actually got a 30 minute work out having to bend over, stand up and walk across the room because most of the toys went in different bins under the train table.

I do think it is fascinating how they worked as a team and really took the time to put things in categories. Look closely at the photos below how it progresses!

Then after bath (the same night) as I was taking the boys out of the tub, Nicolas quickly ran into my closet while I was getting Christian out of the tub and went potty in my closet in a matter of seconds! Of course I had to laugh when I ran to get him because he immediately broke out into his "happy dance"!!! Having to do two diapers in a row, two Pj's, walk two toddlers up the stairs and put them to bed at the same time - wow was it a work out!!!! THANK GOODNESS FOR KEN! I am not complaining- I wouldn't change this for the world, I am just thankful I have a husband that wants to help and does, especially after work.
Thanks Ken for working so hard so I can stay home!!! :)

Here is a few photos of the boys " clean up" job with sorting the toys. You will see how each photo shows their creative sorting... AKA..more work for mom while daddy's away!

No comments:

Post a Comment