Monday, March 15, 2010

DADDY'S HOME!

My last blog was all about thank goodness Ken was coming home soon. Today is our 7th wedding anniversary - I can not believe how fast time has gone by!! Unfortunately, this year we won't be able to do much because we are cutting back on everything that allows me to be able to stay home with the boys- which is the best present there is!! Thanks Ken for working so hard so that I can be home with these little guys, even though I complain how tired, cranky and hard it is.. I still am so thankful that I can stay home and still loving every minute of it (Well...most of the time -unless they do not nap)!
Anyways, the boys were so excited to see him when he got home! I got to crash all weekend and rest!!! We got these little hats for them (you can get them for $1.99 at Michaels - all kinds of animals) and below is their sweet little happy faces! I got more photos of Nicolas because Christian was on the "fast" move and it's so hard to get his photo these days!


No comments:

Post a Comment