Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Then and Now

I can't believe today our little guys are 17 months. Time is going by way to fast and they keep growing before my eyes. There little personalities keep developing and I see something new each day!

Then- last year:


Now- some things they are doing more this week:
  • They love to give kisses!
  • They clearly say no when they do not want something or ya for yes. Makes life it a little easier.
  • This past week they started to really say please when I say"Do you want..." but they say it: "pezzz".
  • Nicolas loves big trucks and trains- he gets so excited and really into them and pointing to them on the road. He also loves to snuggle a lot this week and sitting on our laps to read or play. I call him my snuggle king.
  • Christian has been Mr. Huggs and he loves to tickle you- especially your toes. He loves to put lids on and off cups, put things in his cups take them out and give them to me. He gets excited and so proud of himself.
  • They aren't biting as much but we still have some Shark Attacks. However, they have learned to headbutt instead.
  • Nicolas loves, loves, loves to eat EVERYTHING this week as often as he can and this week Christian hates fruit for some reason!
  • Nicolas loves to say "daddy"- instead of da-da now. He calls for daddy when he is mad at me!
  • Christian really loves to give things to Nicolas this week to play with- it is so sweet- but Nicolas first tries to swipe it from him and takes off. AKA..the weasel.
  • We are moving towards one nap a day- which I hate..grrrrrr!
  • Sleeping: Nicolas has been sleeping ALL Night consistently for a while 11 hours straight- but we need Christian to get on that!!
And finally...THIS WEEK....WE STOPPED THEIR LAST BOTTLE BEFORE BED....Aghhh breaks my heart, so I got in the habit the past few nights if they wake up in middle of night- I give them a bottle. I know its terrible and I have to stop it ASAP but its so sad for me not to rock them and give them a bottle anymore. I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment