Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Diggers, Trucks and 4- Wheelers


What a lucky day for the boys! In my last blog I wrote Nicolas is absolutely into diggers and trucks. It just happened that today our neighbor across the street was having his lawn replaced and we had permission to let the boys explore. Then they went on an adventure on their little 4- wheelers. I couldn't believe the difference in them driving compared to last time. This time they drove them all by themselves! They were in SHEAR JOY TONIGHT with these two activities. Luckily the trucks will still be here tomorrow- however Nicolas will want to stand by the door and look at them all afternoon!!


4-Wheels!

1 comment:

  1. Wow,
    your boys are so big, and clever and hansdome!!!
    I love these new posts!
    Sounds like the weather is cooling down enough that you are managing to get some outdoor activities happening. That's great. My boys love to be outside. The weather here is getting warmer. It is nice.
    Are those 4 wheelers motorised, or do they push them with their feet. Looks like great fun.
    The pics come up so small on my screen. I know I can click on them to make them bigger, but can you post them to your blog a little bigger? It's hard to see their faces.

    Sal

    ReplyDelete