Monday, June 11, 2012

Vacation Bible School

This I feel right now......   
                                   for the love of God!!                                      
I put the boys in vacation bible school camp this week, which I am volunteering in their class as a Crew leader. I try to keep the kids engaged, interested and happy. Let's just say the word CRAZY TOWN with 28 - 3/4 year olds!! Boys loved it but mommy is beat! Within 5 minutes of getting there, I got kicked in the gut by a BIG boy (about 50 lbs for a 4 year old), then he proceeded to say that I ate to much bubble gum and was fat from it!! YES FAT!! Then he sneared at me with a evil eye and said it again with a nice kick. He wanted his mom, which I completely understand but FAT??   Really?? Yeah, not really wanting to cook tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment