Friday, October 14, 2011

Big Boys

For some reason, I can't really seem to cry when I am happy and for some reason as I am getting older it is getting harder for me to cry unless I am super sad or if I think about someone I have loss or a family/friend tells me of something sad they are going through. A.K.A., the nice name my husband has called me "Ice Queen" when it comes to crying (not because I am a bitch...er..I don't think??) :). Don't get me wrong I do have lots of emotions on a daily basis. Well, yesterday we had a break through - I think?? I had such moments of pure joy resulting in tears and tears of sadness at the same time when we officially took the boys cribs down and cleared out the very last little toys for our garage sale. They are growing SO SO fast. I also got sentimental when I took their Land of Nod toddler sitting chair out to the garage to sell today. I am telling you, when you finally take that crib down, for some reason it is HEART WRENCHING but to see their joy in big beds brings me such joy...hence the tears yesterday. Here is how big they are getting!! Notice how Rocky has finally opened his heart for the boys and lays between them in a protective way!




Old Nursery Went from this old bed (crib)To this big bedChristian's big bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment