Monday, June 20, 2011

Missing in Action

Let me first start off my saying the boys are doing fantastic and having a great summer! Yesterday we had a wonderful Father's day and one of the better days we have had in weeks!

I haven't blogged much because I am just getting over pnemonia...yes.. pneumonia. I guess when you can't rest, brochitis can turn into pnemonia pretty quickly. I had no clue except I have been hacking up a lung on/off for 7 weeks straight. Ken got bronchitis towards the end, so we had a rough week there but we are doing SO MUCH BETTER!! Kids have been healthy so that is what we are happiest about! Thank you so much to my girlfriends that made us a meal to freeze that week...thank you, thank you, thank you!!

My chest x-ray this week came back great, so after being on 40 days of antibiotics (yes I said 40 days), steroids, an inhaler and cough medicines... I am finally able to breath better, except I noticed both Ken and I started coughing again last night. Darn it! We need that part to stop ASAP because if I have to go back into the Dr.'s again for this cough, our Dr. wants to ship me into the hospital which is IMPOSSIBLE for us. IMPOSSIBLE!! Technically, I was supposed to be in bed for a week to let my lungs heal but how can that happen when life doesn't stop with kids?

So life keeps moving on and we do our daily routine......we have just excepted the next few weeks, we will have our good energetic days and then our days when we need to really rest until both of us are 100% again. Almost there. It's such a weird thing because I get my "spurts" which I like to call them- where I have so much energy like yesterday and can get a lot done, then the next day or a few hours later, I feel like I cant breath.

I will have more updates and lots of new photos. I was able to get my camera replaced with a brand new one so I am so excited about that! Well....that is the update and why there has been no posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment