Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Giving Thanks!

I had the boys write (well I wrote) what they were thankful for this morning. It was funny to me what they picked and that I didn't make the list on Nicolas's!!!! Their list is below.

I am thankful for many wonderful blessings in my life but I wanted to write the first 5 thoughts pertaining to what I am thankful for in respects of having twins ( other than of course having two beautiful, healthy loving little men):

1.) Days when I actually have energy to get through without feeling cranky.
2.) Quiet moments when they do not fight.
3.) Binkies (Pacifers) when the whining will not stop.
4.) Something to do during the morning with them or days I have help.
5.) Hearing their laughter,seeing them hug/hold hands...their love for each other.
6.) Having the same set of toys to reduce their fighting over things!




1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea! I love it! This will be really fun to look back at some day.

    ReplyDelete